Monday, August 3, 2009
Demographic Data
Name : Lim Wei Yang
Age : 18
IC : S9125423I
DOB : 17/07/1991
Address : 27A Highland Road(S549118)
I have a strong work ethic, I believe in giving 100% in everything I do. I have proven myself to be both an independent worker and strong team player, this is backed up by my ability to do sales, working together with my team to achieve great sales for Asus at the IT show 2008. I am a people-oriented person as evident through my stint as a server at Global Sounds Cafe, where i developed a strong rapport with the customers to develop a regular patronage. I have a keen analytical mind, achieving good results in school, as well, as managing to improve efficiency of my team at NTUC Fairprice by 10%.
My personal mission in every job undertaking, is for it to be fulfilling, and also for me to do my utmost, in completing the tasks handed to me.